Janzert's Arimaa Projects
Welcome to my repository of Arimaa projects.
- Material Evaluation Calculator - A material evaluation calculator, it currently shows evaluations using FAME, DAPE and DAPE with empirically optimized constants.
- Arimaa Engine Interface - A standard method for communicating with Arimaa engines
- bot_OpFor - Information on my first competitive bot. It uses traditional game playing techniques including alpha-beta search, killer moves, history heuristic, late move reductions and quiescense search.
- Game Grapher - This is a small tool that allows you to enter a game number from the arimaa.com archives and it gives some stats from the game as well as a graph showing the number of possible moves each side had at each turn.
- A Look at Branching Factor - This is the results of a look into the branching factor of Arimaa as seen in the database of games played at arimaa.com.
- Jeff Bacher's (JDB) logs from Clueless for the 2010 postal mixer as a zip or gz file.
I hope you find something here interesting or maybe even useful. If there is anything else that you'd like to see or changes that would make these better let me know at email@example.com.
Go to Janzert.com
Arimaa is a registered trademark of Omar Syed
Copyright 2006-2009 Brian Haskin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution2.5 License.