AEI - Arimaa Engine Interface
The Arimaa Engine Interface is a flexible and easy to implement protocol for communication with Arimaa playing programs.
- AEI Protocol Standard: gives the details of the protocol.
- readme.txt: from the standard implementation package. Lists the included scripts and information on the communication methods used.
This includes a controller for connecting to the arimaa.com gameroom, a few scripts for performing various tasks with engines and a small sample engine
- Download the current release aei-1.1.zip
- Get the latest development source from github.
- Bugs and enhancement requests can be reported in the tracker.
Questions or discussion regarding the protocol or implementation is best done in the arimaa.com bot development forum.
Go to arimaa.janzert.com
This software is being provided with a written authorization from Arimaa.com and in compliance with "Section 3 of the Arimaa Public License". Authorization #90819. Any rights granted by the end user license of this software apply only to this software and do not extend to the Arimaa game. The end user is responsible to ensure that any derivate work based on this software complies with the Arimaa Public License and obtain any authorization or license by contacting Arimaa.com. The Arimaa name is a trademark of Arimaa.com. The Arimaa game is patented. The Arimaa game rules, the Arimaa board design and the Arimaa piece design are copyright protected. The Arimaa Public License allows cost free use of the Arimaa game for non-commercial use.
Copyright 2009 Brian Haskin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution2.5 License.